Large group critiques
FINAL PROJECT – DUE ON MONDAY OF EXAM WEEK
FINAL PROJECT: InDesign 12 Page Booklet
- Research & inspirations (must include a minimum of FIVE annual reports or booklets for inspiration), hand drawn wireframes due on Wednesday | Week 13.
- Photoshop wire frames of ALL your pages AND first layout iteration due on Monday | Week 14. (12.2.13)
- Second iterations of your pages due on Wednesday | Week 14. (12.4.13)
- FINAL iterations of your pages due on Monday | Week 15. (12.9.13)
- Project due on 12.16.13
December 11: NO CLASS – Wednesday designated as Friday
December 12: Last Day of Classes
December 16: FINAL PROJECT DUE | FINAL PORTFOLIO DUE
Create Alternate Layouts With the Same Content Using Adobe InDesign CS6
Use your cover page design when completing this tutorial.
HOMEWORK | WEEK 12
Create a blog posting that lists your top two and bottom two designs and write a blog posting about all four.
- Complete the tutorial
- Print your annual report in booklet form when you come to class on Monday
***NOTE: Save your files three ways***
First – File > Save as and use the .indd extension.
Second – File > Package
Third – File > Export save as a .JPG
Then, open the .JPG in Photoshop and check the image size. Make sure it’s at 72dpi and the color mode is RGB.
Create a folder on your DropBox called InDesign_Week 12 | Wednesday and place all your InDesign files.
Upload finished files to your blog AND to your Flickr feed.
- WIREFRAMES – Update you wireframes to show the changes you made after Monday’s critique.
- INDESIGN LAYOUTS – All 12 pages, fully designed with text and images are due for class critique.