NO CLASS ON WEDNESDAY
- Print you project in BOOKLET form, double sided, and staple.
- Large group critiques
FINAL PROJECT – DUE ON MONDAY OF EXAM WEEK – BETWEEN 10am – NOON
- December 16: FINAL PROJECT DUE | FINAL PORTFOLIO DUE
HOMEWORK | WEEK 12
- PRINTING – Your annual report must be printed in booklet form, trimmed, and stapled..
- RESEARCH – A minimum of 5 references along with explanations.
- WIREFRAMES – Wireframes need to reflect your final booklet.
- INDESIGN LAYOUTS – All 12 pages, fully designed with text and images..
- DROPBOX LINK I – FOLDER should be titled InDesign Project: All files including your packaged InDesign project and a pdf of your project.
- DROPBOX LINK II – FOLDER should be titled ADOBE CS6: All files from Illustrator InDesign and Photoshop should be in this folder.
- WORD DOCUMENT– 500 word written project description.
FINAL PRINT PORTFOLIO
- ALL homework, tutorials, and projects should be included in your print portfolios.
- ALL homework, tutorials, and projects should be labeled properly on your print pieces.
- No word documents should be included in the portfolio.
- Your name must appear on your portfolio.